To inform your customers of the impacts your products have, we recommend you install our Impact badge. Once installed, the badge will appear on all product pages you've added impact to, and it will automatically display the right type and quantity of impact.
1. Go to the 'Customize' tab within the Verdn Shopify app.
2. Copy the badge code by clicking the 'Copy code' button
To reveal the code, click the 'Show installation instructions' link in the 'Impact badge' section.
3. Enter your online store's theme files, by clicking the 'Edit theme files' link
4. In the code editor, find and open your product template file
For most themes, the product template files will be in the 'Sections' folder.
If you have several product templates, you have to do the following steps for all applicable files.
5. In the product page file, find a good place for the badge, and paste the code in
Where you paste the code will determine where on the actual product page the badge will sit (i.e. under the price, under the 'Add to cart' button, etc).
Paste the code using Ctrl+V (on PC) and Cmd+V (on Mac), or right click on the page and press 'paste'.
6. Save your changes, and check that the badge appears by refreshing a product page
Save with Ctrl+S (on PC) and Cmd+S (on Mac).