1. Install the Verdn app from the Shopify app store
If you haven’t already, install the Verdn app — it only takes a moment.
2. Open the Verdn app from your Shopify dashboard
Within your store’s Shopify dashboard:
- Select “Apps” in the side-menu
- Find Verdn in the list of Installed Apps, and click the app’s name or logo
3. Choose a subscription plan, and commence a 14-day free trial
We offer a 14-day free trial so that you can explore the app:
- Click “Start my free trial”
- If you have a referral code, add that in here:
- Browse our subscription plans, and select your desired plan by clicking “Start now”
4. Set a budget limit for impact fees
Every time you sell a product with impact, you’ll be charged an impact fee that carries out the impact. The budget limit sets a cap on those charges for each 30-day period, so you avoid unexpected charges.
- Either choose the pre-selected recommendation or input a custom monthly limit, and click “Set budget limit” to proceed
- Confirm your payment method and click “Approve” to approve your subscription plan
5. Add impact to your first product
Now, we’ll show you how to add impact to your Shopify products:
- Click “Select a product”
- Browse through your Shopify store products, and click “Add impact” in line with your desired product
- Select the type of impact you want to add to your chosen product, and select the quantity of impact
- Once you’re happy, click “Save impact” in the top or bottom right
6. Install the Verdn impact badge
The Verdn badge informs potential customers of the impact each product has.
- Either select to install the badge yourself (with guidance from our step-by-step tutorial)
- Or select “Please install it for me” if you need help
- Depending on your choice, click “Confirm self-installation” or fill out the support request model to proceed.
7. Enable customer notifications
After a customer orders a product with impact, we send them a personalised email with a link to their tracking timeline (you can set the branding for this email later).
We do not email your customers about anything else other than their impact.
- Click “Enable customer notifications” to proceed
8. You’re all set!
You’ve completed the onboarding!
- Click “Go to dashboard”